|2018 SN Mandarin Scholarship Application Procedure|
2018 SN Mandarin Scholarship Application Procedure
In order to promote Chinese cultural transmission, cultivate talented students of Chinese language, SN Mandarin Headquarters launches the “SN Mandarin Scholarships” program for providing sponsorship to students of other countries for pursuing Chinese study.
The 2018 SN Mandarin Scholarship Categories are 奖学金等级为
There are three levels/ categories of scholarship (A and B), as listed above. The criteria about if or not, and which level the applicants would receive will be based on the overall evaluation about the following points, after receiving application from students that meet the above Eligibility.
1. Actual attendance rate: 90%≤B≤95% ; 95%＜A≤100%
课堂真实出勤率：90%≤B≤95% ; 95%＜A≤100%
2. Final exam score, based on the exam papers marks: 86%≤B≤95% ; 95%＜A≤100%
3. Overall performance score, teacher giving grade: A
4. Corresponding HSK exam score after one semester study:
III valuation Time:
The scholarship application is evaluated within the 2weeks after the program ending and receiving the scholarship application from applicants, and the final scholarship evaluation result will be publicized in the 3th week after the program ending. If it meets holidays, it might be delayed by up to one week.
1. Incomplete or unqualified applications will not be processed.
2. Applicants will be disqualified from application in case of fraudulent application materials or application materials are completed and submitted by someone else.
3.School will keep track of your study for the whole semester by picture or video and retain rights of ownership and usage of the materials.
4. Scholarship will be canceled for those who do not pass the admission physical examination, drop out, or take schooling suspension during the study.
5 Scholarship is only open to application from those who register and take a program of more than 18 weeks of semester study.